Learn How To Start Install WordPress on Bluehost
WordPress installation in your control panel is easy and it requires only few seconds. You don’t need to be an expert to do this.
I assume that you have setup a hosting account with Bluehost. But don’t know how to set up WordPress blog on Bluehost? If so, go to Bluehost.com, hit on Account Login and use your credentials to login to your Bluehost cPanel to install WordPress on Bluehost.
Steps to install WordPress on Bluehost
- Select “Install WordPress” under the Website section of your Control panel.
- You will be redirected to a place called “Mojo Marketplace” where it allows you to install WordPress on Bluehost in one-click.
- Click “Install” to continue.
- In the next screen, you have to select your domain name from the dropdown. There is a textbox after ‘/’, you have to leave it blank to install WordPress in root domain.
- If you want to install WordPress in any subdomain, then only you should enter your subdomain name in the textbox, otherwise leave it empty.
- Hit ‘Check Domain’ to continue.
Also Read :
In the next screen, you have a check box named ‘Show advance options’. Check it and enter the following details
- Your site name or blog name
- Admin Username
- Admin Password
- This is the Username and Password for your WordPress admin login. Enter different username and difficult password for security reasons.
- Then check the ‘terms and conditions’ check box and click “Install Now” button to start your WordPress installation on Bluehost.
- WordPress will begin installation and it requires less than a minute. Don’t close your screen until you see the ‘Installation Complete’ message with a tick mark.
- When your installation is completed, an email will be sent to the registered email address about the login and password information.
And now you can login to your WordPress admin dashboard and start writing blog posts.
I'm sure that this steps will help you to install WordPress on Bluehost.
Liked this post? Do share it to all.